Slipstream is a fully equipped, high-quality maintenance and repair facility, providing service for foreign and domestic automobiles, sport utility vehicles, and light trucks.
While we have the capability to work on virtually any make or model, Slipstream concentrates on maintaining and repairing:
Audi, BMW, and Volkswagen
Nissan, Toyota, and Subaru
Ford, General Motors, and Jeep
Slipstream also has extensive experience with hybrid and alternative fuel vehicles dating back to the mid-1990s. Günter Rau, a Certified Master Hybrid Technician, earned his certification from the Automotive Career Development Center, which is widely recognized as the premier hybrid vehicle training center in the United States.
Slipstream is the only facility you will need for yourl automotive needs. The few functions that we cannot perform at our facility are outsourced to the highest quality providers whose work we know and directly supervise. One call or one visit to Slipstream can do it all!
Slipstream offers serious, intelligent, high-performance work. Our people have extensive, distinguished, and successful racing and pro rally experience. Our engineering and fabrication capabilities are impressive and imaginative. You may find our practices different from those of other service facilities.
We strongly believe that vigilant inspection and intense, proactive maintenance can help to avoid many expensive repairs, and can allow an automobile to last longer than most people would believe possible.
The surprising number of vehicles under Slipstream's care with more than 200,000 miles proves this point!
We typically recommend more frequent service intervals than those recommended by manufacturers, particularly with regard to fluid changes. We also recommend less frequent service intervals some cases.
Many of our recommendations are made after considering your individual needs and driving habits.
We test drive your vehicle at least five miles during every service visit. We will occasionally request to keep your vehicle for a time following completion of repairs to thoroughly check our work and perform a more extensive test drive.
We will inform you when a repair is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty or recall, and we will facilitate repairs directly with the dealer involved.
We both want efficient and comprehensive auto service, so we ask for the courtesy of the following from our customers:
We look forward to working with you.
- Please bring your vehicle to Slipstream with at least 1/4 tank of fuel
- Please provide us with reliable information about how to contact you on the day of your appointment
- Please provide us with your thoughts regarding symptoms, patterns of behavior, etc. in writing
- Please provide us with keys to fuel doors, fuel caps, and wheel locks
- Please give us 24 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling of your appointment
- Please understand that vehicles, like people, are occasionally fickle and as a result are more difficult to repair than anticipated. As a result, your flexibility and regard to schedule an alternative transportation under such circumstances will be greatly appreciated, and you will fund us more helpful than most should this occur.